We have the following position available in Hermanus. This person will Manage and lead the entire guarding division and manage the Hermanus Branch:
Ensure the Branch is safe, secure and in good physical state (clean, well maintained and presentable)
- Ensure Site coverage daily and overseeing that sites are covered timeously
- All Ad-Hocks to be arranged without failure.
- Ensure required SLA requirements per client is adhered to,
- Ensure correct number and caliber of staff recruited in line with client requirements,
Fulfill entire recruitment function in conjunction collaboration with HR:
- Contracts signed and loading
- Crim checks
- Reference checks
- IP 200 when required
- DAT and competency tests.
- Firearms competency
- Driving skills and site specific inductions
- Uniforms issued
- Ensure all personal files are filed and copies on site
- Ensure all Posting sheets checked and signed off
- Ensure 102 list addressed and reported on
- Ensure 103 list addressed and reported on
- Pay queries raised to respective role players and followed up.
- Ensure Processes of staff terminations, and staff wellness is followed.
- Ensure all clients in cluster are visited.
- Ensure security reports done and forwarded by 15th of each month
- Conduct risk assessments from time to time.
- Managing Contract Mangers and admins support staff.
- Ensure All Cash and Asset protocols are in place and enforced.
- Monitoring of Fuel usage daily basis, (allocations to certain vehicles)
- Manage the Servicing and Maintaining of all Vehicles
- Uniform recoveries to be done, and timeously loaded,
- Control sheets to be completed monthly
- Scanning and uploading of all Firearms in the Branch/Monthly
- Posting of guards in cases where vehicle breaks, or not available
- Scrutinizing of MOS (monthly operating statement) and GL (General Leger) Dump
- Implementing Action Plans on low scoring sites. (Security reports)-prevention of off business
- Ensuring that quotes from clients are obtained and passed immediately without failure
- Seeking of possible new clients in cluster.
- Conducting all HR related matters, discipline of staff, and conducting hearings where the need arises.
- Checking and controlling of all Assets on the Branch.
- Ensuring that Asset register is checked and correct.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.