Overall Purpose of the Job: The overall purpose of this position is to liaise with business and the IT Team, forge and sustain good relations, gain an in-depth business and applications understanding as well as maintain and grow existing business by enhancing processes to provide efficiency.
The incumbent’s role would be to analyse, propose and present integrated solutions to both existing and new applications; which represents the full spectrum the Group’s offering.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Post Matric Qualification Grade 12 (minimum)
- Business Analyst Certification preferable or proven experience
- Tertiary Qualification preferable or proven experience
- 5 years of proven track record of working as a Business Analyst/ Project Manager on Cash related and IT projects
- Proving strong quantitative abilities
- Demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Detailed knowledge of cash management business (cash-in-transit, cash processing, cash devices, etc)
- Excellent analytical, multi-tasking, organizational and project management skills.
- Solid communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills required to interact with colleagues and clients both at a high-level (“big picture”) and at a detailed-level (“technical”).
- Keen interest in understanding new technologies and solving problems.
- Ability to play an integral part in project delivery given tight constraints and uncompromising quality
- Effective presentation, documentation and report writing skills.
- Professional and well presented at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and for extended hours, if required
- Must be prepared to travel
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable car
- Elicit requirements using workshops, document analysis and evaluation of existing and new systems
- Business/system process mapping techniques
- Create User Interface diagrams
- Perform post deployment testing to ensure that the system performs perfectly in production
- Developing a clear understanding of all existing data requirements
- Running specific projects
- Improving the quality of the products and services delivered by IT
- Assisting with integration and facilitating user acceptance testing
- Review testing results to ensure correct functionality is implemented
- Supporting the development of training and implementation material
- Providing support during and post implementation
- Developing project plans and providing project management assistance
- Examine business operations and activities to assist in determining new and improved cash solutions
- Understand major and minor system change requirements and the drivers thereof
- Discuss the existing business models and the flow of data in the business
- Identify options for potential solutions
- Assess the feasibility of these options from both a technical and business perspective
- Produce designs of new/changed IT systems/processes for others to develop and build
- Specify the data, files and logical operations the system will perform as well as the way data will be viewed by the user
- Expand and modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Liaise extensively with external (development partners) or internal (user/executive management) clients
- Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Develop training material and SOP’s for projects
- Project implementation
- Identifying, evaluating and having a clear understanding of the high-level business needs of clients and stakeholders;
- Translating business requirements to detailed technical requirements with fluency to enable IT technical teams;
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources;
- Reconciling conflicting requirements;
- Abstracting up low-level technical information to a high-level general understanding;
- Providing technical analysis and preparing presentation of recommendation to management;
- Continuously monitoring and analysing potential impacts to requirements and technical scope;
- Assist in developing and validating test plans;
- Business process mapping of current state and desired state.
- Contribute to development of an Opportunity Assessment (Business Case) for solution proposals including business need, cost/benefit analysis, feasibility and gap analysis.
- Conduct risk assessments for solutions including impact on business process.
- Develop Use Cases to be used by the QA team to develop unit tests and UAT scripts.
- Conduct and/or facilitate information sessions and user training for new applications.
- Contribute to Project Post Implementation Reviews.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Analytical thinking
- Computer literate
- Presentation skills
- High level of Integrity
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.