Fidelity Cash Solutions – CashMaster,Vryheid
Reporting to: Operations Manager CashMaster
The above position is vacant at CashMaster in Vryheid, reporting to the Operations Manager CashMaster
Providing a professional and efficient service to customers by diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing cash acceptance devices. Ensuring customer satisfaction. Attending to all cash acceptance devices calls given by Management, Installations and Call Centre.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent technical, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- PSIRA Registered
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive)
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Manage all on site installations, repairs, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solution
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Produce timely and detailed reports
- Recordkeeping: Document all actions and call details, job cards completed in detail, group SLA updates etc.
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner
- Adhere to all company’s filed procedures and processes
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Build positive working relationships with customer
- Adhere to SLA requirements/time frames and monthly preventative maintenance on devices
- Adhere to management instructions
- Demonstrates integrity by modelling CashMaster’s values and ethical standards
- Strong analytical skills
- Focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to feedback
- Leads teams effectively and shows conflict resolution skills
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Builds strong relationships with clients and external actors
- Remains calm, in control and good humoured even under pressure
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Ability to advocate and provide policy advice
- Ability to promote integrity and business ethics; demonstrate mature judgment, trust and open communication; ability to ensure effective team work, collaborative behaviour and team spirit
- Ability to develop collaborative and harmonious relationship with external partners and clients at the senior level
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to persuade and influence others
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules
- Critical thinking
- Leadership and team building
- Change management
- Project management
- Persuasion and influencing
- Judgement and decision making
- Service orientation
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 30 September 2020.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. E and OE