- 5 year’s sales experience
- Knowledge of a broad spectrum of alarm systems.
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Listener experience advantageous
- PSIRA Registered – Grade B
- Valid driver’s licence
- Own reliable car
- Complete all contracts and quotations accurately and in full, where necessary drawings and or technical addendum’s to be attached.
- Timeous submission of all paperwork.
- Accurately maintain stats
- Provide accurate feedback on direct leads
- Adhere to client appointments
- Ensure only approved equipment in accordance with company policies is sold.
- Ensure equipment and response services are sold as per price list and areas; failure to do so will result in under quoted amount being deducted from salary
- Meet personal target (installation and client numbers)
- Provide the client with a full hand over demonstration of the alarm system.
- Possess expert knowledge about all facets of the business
Competencies Technical & Behavioural:
- Integrity and trust
- Action orientated
- Business Acumen
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Drive for results
- Interpersonal savvy
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the Company.
The Company supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.