- Clear Criminal Record
- At least 2years + experience as Stripper/assembler of vehicle parts
- Vehicle Structure knowledge
- Own Transport is an advantage
- Stripping of vehicle parts before panel beating takes place and re-assembling teh parts after is has been sprayed.
- Make sure that all parts that are stripped are kept together for re-assembling purpose.
- Assist with basic panel shop duties
- Accuracy for replacing vehicle body parts
- Must have good communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Quality Assurance
- Willing to work overtime.
- Team work
- Willing to go the extra mile
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.