The above position is vacant at Vaal. The overall purpose of this position is to work in the CIT Control Room, to ensure an efficient flow of schedules, issuing of confidential information and tracking of the fleet.
- Firearm Competency (handgun, rifle & shotgun)
- PSIRA accredited at least with Grade B
- At least 2 year control room experience in the security industry or similar role
- Computer literate
- Prepare for Fleet departures
- Planning of the CIT schedules
- Tracking control (taking data from drivers every hour)
- Issuing of OCT codes to the drivers
- Maintaining contact with all the drivers
- Ensure all clients schedules are collected for any given day
- Maintaining all documentation and administration duties
- Constant communication with branch management
- Ensure security
Other Personality Attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must be assertive
- Must be self-motivated
- Quality assurance
- Willing to work overtime
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.