A vacancy exists for an Operations Manager stationed at our Heidelberg branch. The position will report to the Branch Manager. The main purpose of the position is to ensure the posting of Security Officers, that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
- Matric certificate, Psira Grade A registration and accreditation.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the security industry.
- Computer literacy on Microsoft Programs.
- Own reliable transport and valid Driver’s Licence is required.
- Must reside in or near Heidelberg.
- Knowledge and experience in the review and the re-design of operational standards and procedures
- Knowledge and experience of quality assurance (Any recognised training in this field will be advantageous
- Knowledge and experience in operational risk assessment and management
- Well versed in English (An additional language will be advantageous)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office