A vacancy exists for an Operations Manager stationed at our Nelspruit Branch Office. The position will report to the Regional Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that all client’s security needs are always efficiently and professionally adhered to and met.
Key Performance Areas :(Not totally inclusive):
- Ensuring that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the client.
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the client with regards to security services rendered.
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the client regarding the improvement of services.
- Ensuring that Security staff always maintains required performance.
- Dealing with all required administration matters.
- Liaising daily with Branch management on various operational issues.
- Submitting relevant weekly / monthly incident and general reports as required by management.
- Matric certificate, PSIRA Grade A registration and accreditation.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the security industry.
- Operational Management experience.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 quality management and its requirements.
- People management experience.
- Administration, interpersonal communication and client liaison skills are required.
- Strong planning, leadership, organizational skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Must be firearm competed
- Computer literacy on Microsoft Programs.
- Own reliable transport and valid & endorsed Driver’s License is required
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 31 of January 2020 to Wessel Olivier at: Email address: WesselO@fidelity-services.com
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is always given to existing employees and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate. Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
E and OE