The main purpose of this position is to make sure that the debtors collections are done timeously.
- Minimum Matric Certificate and preferably a recognised credit control qualification
- At least 3 years experience anfd full knowledge in credit control an reconciliation is essential
- Sound working knowledge of the SAP System
- Proficiency in MSWord,Power pointand especially Excel is essential
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikkans
- Must have own Transport
- Performing rhe full credit control functions
- Maintaining and manging collections in relation to the company's group credit policy
- Maintaining a healthy cash flow at all times
- Keeping bad debts to a minimum
- Ensuring that monthly collections meet the required targe
Other personality attributes:
- Numerical Accuracy
- High methodical working methods are required
- Strong interpesonal and communication skills
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels
- Ability to work without supervision and under pressure
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Organizational skills
- Administration skills
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team work
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.