A permanent position for a Creditors Clerk stationed at our Midrand Head Office. The position will report to the Creditors Manager
Key Performance Areas :( not totally inclusive)
- Receiving of invoices and ensuring that the necessary authorisation is obtained. Preparation of invoices and accurate capturing onto SAP before month end deadlines.
- Ensuring that monthly statements are received and creditors’ accounts are reconciled monthly.
- Liaising with creditors in relation to any queries and ensuring that they are resolved
- Administration of creditor accounts
- Preparation and capturing of creditor payments
- Filing of all relevant documentation
- Maintain Housekeeping file on a weekly basis
- Preparing of accruals monthly
- Minimum Matric Certificate and preferably a recognised creditors qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience and full knowledge of creditors and reconciliations is essential
- Sound working knowledge of the SAP system
- Proficiency in MS Word and especially Excel is essential (VLOOKUP, PIVOT)
- Numerical accuracy and high methodical working methods are required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to liaise professionally with clients and personnel at all levels
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions accurately
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful