Secureco Metsu is seeking the successful incumbent to drive client numbers and sales revenue generation to provide professional service to all Secureco Metsu clients.
Key Performance Areas
- Set sales and growth targets
- Analyse sales figures and the provision of data information to enable management to take business decisions
- Conduct sales projections per geographical area
- Setting targets to meet monthly budgets
- Assist Sales Consultants to meet set targets
- Ensure debtors control in respect of new clients and installations are in place
- Manage arrangements for sale pushes
- Ensure that only approved products are sold by the Sales Consultants.
- Ensure prescribed RPUs are adhered to
- Annual budgeting
- Analyse marketplace to establish needs and potential growth areas
- Assist in market research of any new product before the product is launched.
- Ensure that pricing strategies are in line with overall corporate and marketing plans
- Formulate discounts and specials where appropriate
- Manage the teams’ calendars and ensure that a sufficient number of activities are scheduled to reach targets
- Formulate and implement advertising objectives in line with corporate and marketing plans
- Analyse industry and competitor advertising strategies
- Control advertising budget
- Formulate and implement promotion strategy and objectives
- Conduct planning and execution of promotions
- Ensure that teams are supplied with marketing related information on promotions
- Valid License and own reliable vehicle
- PSIRA Grade B
- Previous management experience
- Direct Sales experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales experience
- Sales / Marketing degree or diploma
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 15 March 2020 to LientjieV@fidelity-services.com with heading “Sales Rep”
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
E and OE