The above vacancy exists at Florida, reporting to the Finance Supervisor
The main purpose of the position is to assist in creditor and debtor functions.
Key Performance Areas: (Not totally inclusive)
- Generate sales order for intercompany billing.
- Generate purchase orders needed for the day t day running of training centers nationally.
- Interact with suppliers to ensure timeously delivery of services and products.
- Actioning and resolving all queries that on completed sales orders.
- Compile weekly finance reports.
- Generate quotations for internal and external clients.
- Organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Qualifications, experience and other competencies
- Minimum Matric Certificate and /or relevant post Matric qualifications with accountancy as subject.
- Some knowledge of the full function of debtors, credit control and reconciliation is essential.
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint is essential.
- Accuracy and high methodical working methods are required.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Previous experience in the security environment would be an advantage
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 4 February 2020.
Email address: KathleenT@Fidelity-Services.com
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 5 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
E and OE