Introduction...Manage and supervise staff to ensure efficiencies drive target. Liaise with clients on service requirements and resolve issues. Accountable for performance and results of operational activities in the Durban South areas and its respective hubs.
- Grade C PSIRA registered
- Computer Literate (MS Office and Listener)
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
- Valid Driver’s licence
- Proven leadership track record and ability in a similar role
- Extensive customer service experience
- Previous management experience advantageous
- Able to motivate and manage employees
- Manage and improve all processes and resources to ensure compliance with the corporate Zero Harm philosophy
- Effectively manage incidents , including motor vehicle accidents in order to improve the Health and Safety of employees
- Ensure that area response activities are carried out in such a manner so as to provide excellent customer service
- Logistics Management (i.e. distribution and control of firearms , compiling and control of all reports and paperwork)
- Assisting Regional Armed Response Manager with implementation of systems
- Running “special projects” e.g. signboards
- Dealing with disciplinary enquiries
- Coach and motivate staff
- Managing performance goal targets, in line with company strategy
- Manage individual performance and maintain discipline according to code of conduct
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate. Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.