The above position is vacant at Head Office - Midrand, reporting to the Recon Manager.
- Grade 12 (Preferable with Mathematics and Accounting)
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- MS Office -Ms word/Excel/Outlook
- Being Computer literate is essential
- Experience in CIT and Finance environment an added Advantage
- Experience in the Cash Industry will be an advantage
Key Performance Areas:(Not totally inclusive):
- Third party reconciliation Nedbank and Absa
- Identifying and monitoring Variance/Differences
- Query Outstanding/Short deposits
- Liaising with regional controllers from Nedbank and Absa
- Daily/weekly/Monthly reporting
- Resolving aged items on consolidated report and coin summary
- Reporting overdue investigating items to claims department
- General reconciliation and administrative assistance
- Meticulous nature
- Deadline driven
- Able to take own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Numerical accuracy and high methodical working methods are required
- Ability to cope with large volumes of data and work
- Sound communication skills
- Liaise professionally with clients
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.