Newcastle , KZN
Reporting to the CIT Branch Manager
The above position is vacant at Fidelity Cash Solutions Newcastle – Kwa-Zulu Natal, reporting to the Branch Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to drive to the clients scheduled on the Run , and the Crew collect monies and bring back to base .
- Code 10 Drivers license and PDP
- Clear criminal record
- Firearm - competency certificate
- SAPS Competency certificate
- CIT Registered with PSIRA
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Experience in security industry or similar role
Key Performance Areas (not totally inclusive)
- Full responsibility and accountability for traveling to clients
- Report all delays to the Branch Manager immediately
- Incident prevention and reporting
- Maintain radio contact with controllers
- Take preventive action towards an suspicious activity
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team Work
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be self motivated
- Quality assurance
- Willing to work overtime
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 06 March 2020 to Stefan du Toit : Email address: StefanDT@fidelitysecurity.co.za
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates, Disabled Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.