Fidelity Cash Solutions – CashMaster, Waltloo
Reporting to: Risk Manager CashMaster
The above position is vacant at CashMaster in Waltloo, reporting to the Risk Manager CashMaster.
Administrate risk related documentation and investigate risk related queries. In this role, you will ensure that all risk related documentation is properly administrated; recorded and filed in the correct manner as per Risk department process flow. You will also be involved in investigating risk related queries and provide feedback to relevant role-players. Identifying all risk related queries and pro-actively inform & implement security measures to successfully curb preventable losses.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
- Technical understanding
- Intermediate understanding of Excel; Word & Outlook
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive)
- Investigation of all loss related queries.
- Investigation of bags for claim processing.
- Reconciliation of data.
- Compilation of crew details report.
- Compilation of crew trends.
- Compilation of Cash processing staff details report.
- Compilation of Teller trends.
- Pilferage investigation & compilation of report.
- Weekly Risk report compilation.
- Compiling of wrongly delivered report.
- Plotting of Incidents: Robberies/Bombings/Grindings/Theft
- Initializing claims on incidents.
- Short & surplus trend reports compilation.
- Robberies trending & statistics capturing.
- Administrating technician WhatsApp group; extracting data & compilation of report.
- Administrating of Polygraph tests.
- Compiling Incident reports.
- Compiling provision reports.
- Document preparation for weekly management meetings.
- Demonstrates integrity by modelling CashMaster’ s values and ethical standards
- Strong analytical skills
- Focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to feedback
- Support teams effectively and shows conflict resolution skills
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Builds strong relationships with clients and external actors
- Remains calm, in control and good humoured even under pressure
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Ability to advocate and provide policy advice
- Ability to promote integrity and business ethics; demonstrate mature judgment, trust and open communication; ability to ensure effective team work, collaborative behaviour and team spirit
- Ability to develop collaborative and harmonious relationship with external partners and clients at the senior level
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to persuade and influence others
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules
- Critical thinking
- Service orientation