Reporting to Project Manager
The above position is vacant at Fidelity Cash Solutions, reporting to the Project Manager.
The overall purpose of this position is to assist with day to day administration, reporting and support on ISA / ICMS including any new projects starting.
- Clear criminal record
- Matric certificate , with Mathematics and or Accounting, Office Administration
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Client and Branch support / experience
- System & Process related experience (i-Cash / ISA / ICMS) will be an advantageous
- Knowledge of Fidelity standard operating procedures
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Master Data management / updates
- System testing and enhancements if and when required
- Liaising with internal / external player -- Communication and regular meetings
- Maintain head office liaison with regards to daily reporting
- Project Admin
- Equipment / Capex
- Client queries and requirements
- Verification of Customer information (Master data)
- Obtain / update and support system, records
- Adhere to deadlines (24hour turn a round)
- MIS to be up to date
- Other related activities as instructed by Cash executive
Other personality attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be self- motivated
- Work under Pressure
- Pay attention to detail
- Customer service and relations
- Ability to work without supervision
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team work
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.