- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Diploma in Electronics advantageous
- Minimum 3 years Technical Management experience
- Customer Service experience
- People management experience
- Computer literate (MS Office, Listener, Outlook, Internet
- Knowledge of Listener advantageous
- PSIRA Registered (Grade B)
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Conversant in SAIDSA requirements
- Ensure that weekly targets are met
- Ensure first time resolution to client query and the correct payments are received for installations and services
- Ensure that FFT targets are met as set out in the budget for the branch.
- Ensure that installations and services are done within prescribed ADT standards
- Minimise stock loss to less than 1%.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the
markets in which we participate. Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.