The above position is vacant at Fidelity Cash Solutions, reporting to the regional Manager.
Overall Purpose of Position:
As the Branch Manager, you will be held accountable for the management of all aspects of the CASH
PROCESSING business under your direct control for HOST CENTRE.
The purpose of your appointment is to manage the counting house in support of the corporate mission
Statement and support functions in the branch as part of a cohesive whole in the division.
- Minimum Matric Certificate and /or relevant post Matric qualifications.
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint is essential.
- Accuracy and high methodical working methods are required.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Previous experience in the security environment would be an advantage
Key performance area:
- Planning and Management
- Financial Management
- Operations (ICMS and TIER 1) / Banks
- Client Service and Liaison
- Service and Liaison with Banks and Industry
- Assistance to settlements / Reconciliation
- Administration [General, Personnel and Logistical
Ensure that the necessary systems and control mechanisms are in place in your branch to facilitate the control of:
- Direct Expenses
- Analyze monthly management reports with a view to:
- Authenticating report information and verifying the correct allocation of revenue and costs
- Instituting corrective action where necessary.
- Reviewing the standard charges to ensure that all services rendered are being invoiced.
- Establishing whether terminated services is no longer being invoiced with a view to eliminating Credit Notes in your Branch.
PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT AND HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
You will be responsible for the recruitment, development, management, maintenance and leadership of the
Staff in your branch through your management structure, with a view to the provision of service excellence
Clients and equal opportunity for the staff.
To this end you will be expected to:
- Ensure that external recruitment of direct entry staff is done against strict specifications for authorized posts and that quality control mechanism are in place to recruit only the best.
- Co-ordinate staff evaluation in line with Company policy against Key performance areas and job descriptions to facilitate internal recruitment in support of career path development, whilst ensuring advancement on merit.
- Imbue our staff with the culture and maintain good discipline through good leadership practices and the judicious application “The Fidelity security group Disciplinary Code”.
- Manage Industrial Relations in your branch in line with existing policy and agreements with labour organizations as directed by the labour relations act and other revenant legislation.
- Ensure Company Personnel Management policy is adhered to in respect of:
PSIRA and other statutory bodies as required.
Induction and welfare at your branch
- Design and implement through your line management, the necessary continuation training and on-the-job training to ensure continuous improvement, whilst maintaining records of such training to facilitate evaluation and internal recruitment.
- Contain staffing levels in line with authorized staff tables and client requirements for fixed and variable staff respectively.
- Control manpower costs by ensuring strict adherence to remuneration levels as authorized in staff tables or laid down by the wage act, whilst strictly controlling the application of manpower in line with duty rosters, to minimize over time and eliminate unnecessary postings.
Ensure that all your personnel are trained in line with the Operational SOPs and directives. Keep record of
- You will be responsible for the control of all operational aspect of the service through your line Management.
- To this end you will be expected to implement control mechanisms to monitor the maintenance of standards of operational procedures in your project in respect of:
- Use of cellular phones
- Assembly points
- Policies and procedures
- Video footage / Incidents
- Induction training
- Commencement procedures for new services
- Recording of all incidents / complaints as prescribed in the SOP / All Levels
- Balancing of Vaults
- Knowledge of Fidelity standard operating procedures
- Customer Service and liaison
- Computer literate - ability to work on Excel, MS Outlook, Word
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Sharing and cooperating
- Customer Thinking
- Leading people
- Work under pressure
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Attention to detail
- Delivering great customer service
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.