A vacancy exists for a Site Manager based in the Jet Park area.
The main purpose of the position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
Key Performance Areas
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the Client regarding the improvement of services
- Ensuring continuous assessment of the Client’s premises and minimizing as far as possible risky access and creating several barriers to would be criminals
- Auditing and verifying the access registers on a daily basis and generating exception reports
- Ensuring that all Security Officers on site meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the Client
- General management and supervision of security staff and ensuring that all their queries are dealt with promptly
- Submitting relevant monthly reports to the Client and Management
- Managing business budget at operational level
- Matric certificate and should be Psira Grade A registered and accredited
- At least 3 years’ experience in security supervising
- Experience in Quality Management System
- Previous staff supervising experience is required
- Computer literacy
- Strong planning, leadership and organisational skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Incumbents should be prepared to work shifts and do site visits after hours
- Medically fit
Other personality attributes:
- Direct supervision of other Security Officers and staff
- Enforce safety regulations on site
- Assist in identifying high risk areas and establish security patrol priorities
- Prepares daily and periodic reports regarding activities (OB)
- To ensure that personnel are at their designated posts and are alert and awake
- Assist in security patrol priorities
- Ensuring that Security staff maintains required performance at all times
- Dealing with all required administration matters
- Liaising daily with Branch management on various operational issues
- Ensure site coverage
- Must have Grade 12
- Good communication skills
- Able to follow instructions accurately
- Good leadership skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good report /statement writing ability
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.