A vacancy exists for a Security Mining Site Manager reporting to Regional Manager stationed at our Polokwane branch. The main purpose of this position is to deliver efficient security site management services and managing interfaces.
- Grade 12 or Matric Certificate + diploma in Security Management
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in mining security at management level
- Must be willing to relocate to Limpopo
- PSIRA Grade A
- Willing to work extended hours. (24 / 7) standby
- Clean Criminal Record + be willing to polygraph and pass.
- Must be fully computer literate on SAP and MS Office Products
- Investigation Skills
- Must have own reliable transport and valid driver’s license
- Firearm Competency (Business Shotgun, rifle and handgun)
- OHSACT / Risk Management Qualification (HIRA)
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive)
- Strong planning, leadership and organizational skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Constantly evaluating risks / threats and making recommendations to the Client to counter these
- Ensuring that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the Client.
- Managing the response and investigation of serious incidents such as vehicle theft, armed robberies, breaking and entering etc
- Liaising daily with Operations management on various operational issues.
- Submitting relevant weekly / monthly incident and general reports as required by Management.
- Liaising daily with SAPS and other Law enforcement agencies on criminal investigations, special operations etc
- Assisting the Task Team in special operations / investigations.
- Dealing with all required administration matters.
Other personality attributes:
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer Focused
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Team player
- Organizational skills