MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
The aim of a Reaction Force Manager is to be responsible for the successful management of his shift in an identified Armed Response area; and to train and evaluate new recruits, booking and controlling of firearms as well as being able to act in the absence of the Area Manager.
- Two (2) years Lead Response Officer experience
- Leadership skills
- Proven experience in the Security Industry
- Management Advanced Firearm
- Range Officer
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Email and Internet)
- Code 8 driver’s licence.
- Ensure the efficient management of subordinates
- Always ensure the safety of all personnel on your shift
- Ensure the efficient running of hubs
- Ensure efficient management of Company vehicles
- Ensure full compliance and adherence to all applicable firearm and safety rules, regulations, procedures, policies and legislation
- Ensure that the firearms are cleaned on a weekly basis
- Always ensure that the firearms are serviceable
- Ensure the effective issuing of equipment
- Ensure that all equipment is serviceable Ensure that all equipment has been checked
- Ensure that all documentation is correctly completed before handing in on a daily basis
- Ensure that PR calls are done as requested
- Ensure that clients complaints and queries are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Ensure that you are at your best behaviour when in public
- Ensure you are familiar with the company’s disciplinary code
- Ensure that all meetings are attended
- Ensure disciplinary codes are adhered to at all times
- Available to chair disciplinary hearings as and when required.
(TECHNICAL & BEHAVIOURAL)
- Stress tolerance
- Safety awareness
- Initiating action
- Communication skills
- Conflict management
- Continuous learning
- Customer focus
- Time management
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.