A position for a Talent Development: Specialised Trainer exists at the Group Human Capital Department, reporting to the Group Talent Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to: Advise on talent development strategies including but not limited to: learning activities, coaching interactions and addressing required competencies to upskill talent for career advancement.
Qualifications, experience and other competencies required:
- Post matric degree or diploma (Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources / Industrial Psychology / ETD Practitioner or related Psychology learning and development field);
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role;
- Experience in needs analysis, curriculum design and delivery of training programmes;
- Facilitation and assessment of learning experience;
- Co-ordination experience coordinating employee and organizational development efforts;
- Sound understanding of fundamental elements related to learning methodologies and talent practices;
- Clear criminal record;
- Valid driver’s licence Code: B;
- Own vehicle and ability to travel as and when required on a national basis;
- Understanding of relevant legislation (such as BCEA, SD6, Skills Development, and Employment Equity) preferred;
- Understanding of the Private Security Industry (SASSETA / PSIRA / NKP and CAA requirements) preferred.
Key areas of responsibility: (Not totally inclusive)
• Implement relevant talent training and development interventions as per the talent management strategy;
• Identify the company’s development needs and facilitate training and development needs as per required skill gaps;
- Design and develop curriculum for new and existing programmes;
• Conduct soft skills training interventions and ensure adequate transfer of learning;
• Provide statistical analysis of related data for data-driven decision making and process improvement;
• Research best practices to inform talent development initiatives;
• Oversee the coordination and facilitation of managerial development training and other development interventions;
• Facilitation of accreditation, where necessary;
• Utilise Talent pools as potential sources for talent development opportunities aligned to transformation;
• Act as a consultant to employees, regarding learning and development activities.
• Strong communication skills
• Organisational skills
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s, STATING THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
It is company policy that preference is given to existing employees and the choice is made purely on merit. We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.