- Matric certificate, Psira Grade A registration and accreditation.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the security industry.
- People management experience.
- Strong planning, leadership, organisational skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Computer literacy on Microsoft Programs.
- Own reliable transport and valid Driver’s Licence is required.
- Must be firearm trained with a clean criminal record
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business 15 January 2020 Lientjiev@fidelitysecurity.co.za
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.