The above position has become available in the Western Cape.
- Grade A
- Own vehicle
- Driver’s licence
- Retail Logistics Security experience
- Management experience
- Experience in managing of staff
- CCTV Camera experience
- Supervision of all Site staff, Site Seniors and Supervisors reporting to him.
- On-going reports to clients with reference to faults on site which the client must action.
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive:
- POSTING SHEETS:
- Successful coordination and management of posting Sheets
- Ensure coverage on site at all times.
- ROSTER MANAGEMENT:
- Manage operational meetings
- Manage leave
- Manage changes on site
- Manage absenteeism
- Ensure discipline on site and within team
- Do regular site visits and night visits
- Manage disciplinary action and process
- Manage abscontions and replacements
- Payroll orders
- Pay queries
- On site
- Business Growth
Other personality attributes:
- Well groomed
- Even Tempered
- Sense of Urgency
- Well mannered
- Eye for detail
- Well spoken
- People management skills
- Ability to think on the move
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Comfortable with numeracy and calculations
- Well organised and well structured
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 2019-11-22 to André Siebert at: email@example.com
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.