CIT Team Leader - Port Shepstone Branch
Reporting to the Branch Manager
A vacancy exists for a CIT Team Leader stationed at our Port Shepstone branch. The position will report to the Branch manager, Port Shepstone. The overall purpose of this position is to collect and deliver clients’ money and provide proof of delivery and collection.
Key Performance Areas : (not totally inclusive)
- Vault balancing experience on transtrack
- Ensuring all equipment are routed on transtrack
- Relieving as Standard Bank Absa custodian and act as senior on balancing
- Safeguard off all client consignments, cash within the secured areas.
- Ensuring all reports to clients are submitted on a daily basis.
- Consult with Operations Manager, Branch Manager on daily basis with regards to risk, vehicles, and boxroom operations.
- Auditing on all key handling procedures on a daily basis
- Client interaction and assistance
- Maintaining a high level of discipline with regards to filing, log sheets, transtrack reports.
- Must be a qualified in CIT Team Leader
- 5 years’ experience
- Risk management experience a must.
- Attention to detail essential
- Drivers licence
- Preferably must reside in Port Shepstone
- Time management and people management
- Cost control / financial management
- Branch security knowledge
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Problem Solver
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions accurately
- Ensure Branch Security and all systems are active
- Training and development
- Thorough knowledge of the full CIT operations
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on the 25th September 2020. Email address: JohanDB@fidelity-services.com
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.