The above position is vacant at the Caledon Branch, reporting to the Branch Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to act as the Team Leader within the Cash in Transit (CIT) division and ensure that CIT operations are conducted according to planned procedures and schedules.
- PSIRA accredited at least with Grade C and Cash in Transit
- Firearm competency, completed firearm training in Handgun and Rifle
- Computer literate
- Prepared to work overtime regularly
- At least 2 years’ experience in security industry or similar role (Advantages at FSG)
- At least 2 year’s experience managing staff
- Code 10 drivers license (C1) and pdp (advantageous)
- Own transport (advantageous)
- Sound communication skills
- Must reside in Caledon (advantageous) / willing to relocate to Caledon
Key Performance Areas (not totally inclusive):
- Client liaison
- Booking of staff rosters
- Daily Management reports
- Problem solving
- Managing people and assets
- Application of HR policies, practices and procedures
- Enforcing of Standard Operating Procedures
- Full responsibility and accountability for the vehicle i.e. reporting mechanical faults, refuelling, operating the various security systems, ensure cleanliness of the vehicle, etc.
- Driving of the CIT vehicle when needed
- Accident prevention and reporting
- Carryout security drills and maintain security awareness
- Liaise with clients and all staff and specifically Management
Other Personality Attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be assertive
- Pay attention to detail
- Customer service and relations
- Willing to work overtime
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Numeric skills
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates, Disabled Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FCS team.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.