- To provide first line support to the cash Centre staff upon implementing ISA into the cash Centre.
- To provide support relating to ISA systems, ISA Implementation based on business requirements.
- Train users to utilize ISA application.
- Minimum matric certificate
- Up to 2 years’ experience in a similar role or Cash Centre experience.
- Knowledge of ISA 7 would be preferable
- Knowledge of cash Centre money counting equipment would be preferable
- Knowledge of the cash Centre operations would be preferable
- Provides first line user support to ensure the effective use of the ISA application.
- Maintain head office liaison with regards to daily reporting
- Cash Centre queries and requirements
- Adhere to standard operating guidelines when utilizing ISA.
- Reconciliation and balancing
- Ensure that laid-down procedures regarding the handling and movement of cash are adhered to
- Accurate record keeping within the Centre.
- Subordinate effectiveness, motivation and teamwork
- Laid-down risk control and security procedures always adhered to.
- Operating losses at a minimum.
- Assist in the implementation of new installations and support of current ISA components.
- Always required to follow laid-down policies and procedures.
- Planning is generally on a daily to weekly basis within regular activity cycles.
- Undertake basic trend analysis of cash usage.
- Able to take the initiative within limits of authority.
- Honesty, reliability and integrity
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to handle pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Adheres to deadlines
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Enquiring mind with business curiosity
- Resilient – able to retain optimism despite setbacks and not take criticism personally
- Emotionally controlled - remains calm under pressure
- Is logical, rational and shows sound judgement, decisiveness and common sense in problem solving and decision-making
- Customer service-orientated
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.