- 4+ Years QlikView/Qlik Sense Developer and Dashboards
- QlikView / Sense Developer and Designer Certification
- Beneficial IT Degree or Diploma Qualification
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive)
- Provide BI consultation/ Analysis
- Definition and testing of BI reporting solution in Qlikview and Qliksense
- Conduction user training (where required) to contribute to the BI knowledge base
- Advanced knowledge of data modelling within Qlik environment
- Extracting data from the SAP Data tables
- Set analysis and using calendars within Qlik
- Developing self-service Qlik Sense apps
- Querying SQL Server
- Ability to provide good estimates on work
- Help users in defining detailed requirement for delivery
- Creating detailed documentation
- Data Analysis Skills
- Qlikview and Qliksense
- Experience with the Qlik Sense QMC and NPrinting
- Ability to gain the confidence of both team members and internal customers
- Ability to translate ambiguous requests into meaningful requirements
- Comfortable self-managing assigned work, ensuring that priority tasks are handled appropriately
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.