Fidelity Cash Solutions – CashMaster, Waltloo
REPORTING TO: Finance Manager CashMaster
A vacancy exists for an Administrator stationed at Fidelity CashMaster – Waltloo (Silverton). The position will report to the Finance Manager.
The main purpose of the position is to ensure assistance with administrative functions as well as ensure that debtor’s collections are done timeously.
Key Performance Areas:
- Management of administrative processes
- Performing the full credit control functions
- Maintaining and managing collections in relation to the company’s Group Credit policy
- Maintaining a healthy cash flow at all times
- Keeping bad debts to a minimum.
- Ensuring that monthly collections meet the required targets
- Minimum Matric Certificate and preferably a recognized credit control qualification.
- At least 3 years’ experience and full knowledge in credit control and reconciliation is essential
- Sound working knowledge of the SAP system.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Power point and especially Excel is essential
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans.
- Must have own transport.
Other personality attributes:
- Numerical accuracy
- High methodical working methods are required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision and under pressure
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Organizational skills
- Administration skills
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team work