The above mentioned position is vacant at Secunda/Standerton.
The overall purpose of this position is to ensure effective and efficient management of monthly contracts and service levels to clients.
- Minimum Psira grade B registration and accreditation
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a manager
- Managing of contracts in the security industry
- Good understanding of site contract and the security network on site
- No criminal record
- Driver’s license minimum EB
- Fire arm competency
- Computer literate – Understand powerpoint,excel,word and grahs etc
- First aid and Firefighting advantage
- Able to conduct disciplinary hearings
- Grade 12
- Own Transport
- NKP accreditation
- Understanding of Budgets
- Good communication
- Team player
- Good training skills
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
INTERNAL APPLICANT TO FOLLOW PROCEDURE:
Click on the following link, please note that it’s different from the normal external careers page link - https://fidelityservicesgroup-employee.simplify.hr