A vacancy exists for an Operations Manager stationed at Newcastle Site.
- Minimum PSIRA Grade A registered and accredited
- Code 8 drivers licence for longer than 2 years with PDP
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of airport operations would be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in Senior position
- People management experience
- Strong planning, leadership and organisational skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Ability to liaise with tact and diplomacy with personnel at different levels
- NKP and AVSEC (Level 1, 2 and 3) trained
- Firearm Competency
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Direct supervision and control of shift and Security Officers
- Enforce safety regulations on site
- Assist in identifying high risk areas and establish security patrol priorities
- Prepare daily and periodic reports regarding activities (OB)
- To ensure that personnel are at their designated posts and are alert and awake
- Ensuring that Security staff maintains required performance at all times
- Dealing with all required administration matters
- Liaising daily with Branch Management on various operational issues
- Submitting relevant weekly / monthly incident and general reports as required by Management
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Send your CV to: HermanO@fidelity-services.com / ArthurH@fidelity-services.com