The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that CPS Bulk Operations is efficiently monitored and managed.
- Grade A PSIRA registered and accredited
- Knowledge of Fleet management and CPS document control essential
- Formal management training with at least 5 years experience in CPS industry
- Previous CPS planning/scheduling experience would be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Word, PowerPoint and Excel is essential
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Experience of similar systems including vehicle tracking systems
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Must have own transport
- Manage CPS Bulk Division
- Maintain the CPS operations/new clients/fleet and solving of client problems
- Draft and maintain processes and procedures to support the performance of the CPS operations
- Quality control and act as intermediary for trouble finding and fixing of CPS problems
- Manage controllers/operators/guards and monitor quality and performance
- Personnel management and ensure high levels of training standards are maintained
- Interact with suppliers to ensure equipment is fixed timorously
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 5 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
E and OE