Overall Purpose of the job:
The overall purpose of this position is to seek new tender business / projects through networks, forge and sustain good relations with clients by offering a complete end to end integrated risk mitigation solution.
The incumbent’s role would be to design, cost, propose and present high level, complex integrated security solutions when tendering on all Group’s offering and when working on major projects.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Post Matric qualification or equivalent
- Senior Sales experience in security industry essential
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professional and well presented at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and for extended hours, if required
- Must be prepared to travel
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable car
- PSIRA grading for position – Grade B (Company Requirement)
Main duties & Responsibilities:
- Read and understand RFQ’s, BOQ’s and all Tender specifications/Project specifications
- Securing profitable new business.
- Addressing and resolving client's queries promptly and satisfactorily.
- Physically conducting site surveys for all security requirements
- Personally designing and costing the complete solution offering
- Preparing and presenting complex proposals.
- Ensuring that quotations/tenders are submitted timeously to clients.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with clients
- Planning, budgeting, co-ordinating and attending to client's requirements.
- Compiling and submitting weekly and monthly management reports.
- Acquiring thorough in-depth trade and competitor knowledge
- To ensure that all contracts and quotations are completed accurately and in full, with necessary drawings and or technical addendum’s to be attached
- Ensure timeous submission of all paperwork to ensure enough time allowed to source any non-standard stock items.
- Ensure only approved equipment in accordance with company policies are sold
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent telephone skills
- Presentation skills
- High level of Integrity
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.