- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 1 year experience as a wireman
- Practical electrical/electronic knowledge advantageous
- Assist technician with installations of alarm and security equipment
- Assist technician by removing old equipment from client’s premises
- Assist by running new cables, applying glue, drill holes, mount detectors, panels, contacts, lights, etc.
- Inform technician of any shortfalls or limitations of the equipment and tools
- Inform technician of cabling required for an installation
- Clean vehicles and premises after an installation
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate. Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful