Fidelity Cash Solutions – CashMaster, Waltloo
Reporting to: Dispatch Supervisor CashMaster
The above position is vacant at CashMaster in Waltloo, reporting to the Dispatch Supervisor CashMaster.
Organise storage and distribution of goods. In this role you will ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location on time. You will also be involved in stock control, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
- Technical understanding
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive)
- Moving devices from production to dispatch
- Functionality testing
- Clean and wrap devices / products
- Capture serial number from parts on devices
- Final check before dispatching devices
- Test & preparing upgrade stock
- Collect stock from stores for orders
- Prep and dispatch stock form orders
- Assist in stock counts
- Assist in with other dispatch duties
- Demonstrates integrity by modelling CashMaster’s values and ethical standards
- Strong analytical skills
- Focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to feedback
- Leads teams effectively and shows conflict resolution skills
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Builds strong relationships with clients and external actors
- Remains calm, in control and good humoured even under pressure
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Ability to advocate and provide policy advice
- Ability to promote integrity and business ethics; demonstrate mature judgment, trust and open communication; ability to ensure effective team work, collaborative behaviour and team spirit
- Ability to develop collaborative and harmonious relationship with external partners and clients at the senior level
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to persuade and influence others
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules
- Critical thinking
- Service orientation
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 10 October 2020.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. E and OE