- Preferably matric qualification
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in the security industry
- Good language proficiency
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Diplomacy and tact when interacting with both internal and external people
- Good telephone etiquette is required
- Basic computer literacy
Key performance areas (not totally inclusive):
- Answering the telephone
- Routing calls to relevant people and taking messages
- Welcoming visitors in a professional and efficient manner
- Ensuring a neat Reception area at all times
- Pressure tolerant
- Good interaction skills
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Customer service focused
- Time management
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.